Make a lasting difference in the lives of one of our most valuable resources: Today's Youth
You can make a difference in the lives that follow by making a legacy gift to the NYS 4-H Foundation. Whether you think of yourself as rich or poor, or somewhere in between, your gift can make a difference. Even a small amount cna have a big impact over time.
It’s easy. A simple directive in your will can bring welcome support to 4-H that will make a difference in so many lives.
- Make sure you have an up-to-date will that reflects your charitable objectives.
- Contact your financial advisor (a financial planner, lawyer or accountant) and ask for help in establishing a charitable gift.
- Think beyond cash–you can leave stocks or insurance policies.
- Make the NYS 4-H Foundation a beneficiary of your life insurance, pension plan or IRA.
Including the NYS 4-H Foundation in your plans ensures that future generations of youth will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop life-long values and experience the fun and excitement of 4-H. Their work, and the lives they touch, can be your legacy.
Join the Emerald Clover Legacy Society:
Anyone who has made a planned gift to the New York State 4-H Foundation is eligible to join the Emerald Clover Legacy simply by completing a Declaration of Intent form available here. The specific information about your intent will remain confidential, but your notification will allow the Foundation to recognize your generosity and plan for the future.
Emerald Clover Legacy Society members also receive the following benefits:
- Special listing in the New York State 4-H Foundation Annual Report and website
- Tax benefits–consult your financial advisorto determine the best plan for your needs
- Periodic updates with stories about today’s 4-H
- Complimentary dinner tickets for the Annual Meeting
- Commemorative Jr. Naturalist Club Certificate signed by Liberty Hyde Bailey
For more information, contact the Foundation.