Who We Are
Mission: The NYS 4-H Foundation cultivates, secures, and stewards financial resources to support the Cornell Cooperative Extension New York State 4-H program in developing and delivering superior 4-H youth development programs.
Overview: Learn more about the Foundation’s management, financial status and plans for achieving goals. The following documents provide information about the Foundation’s financial standing, fiduciary responsibility and vision.
- Annual Report 2011
- NYS 4-H Foundation 2011 Form 990
- Annual Report 2012
- NYS 4-H Foundation 2012 Form 990
Governance: The Foundation is governed by a diverse, elected Board of Trustees, including young trustees.
- Thomas Facer (Chair), President, Farm Fresh First
- Emma Long (Vice Chair), Student, Cornell University
- Andrew Turner (Secretary), Interim 4-H State Program Leader, Senior Extension Associate (ex-officio)
- Shirley Spencer (Treasurer), Credit Representative, Farm Credit East, ACA
- Drew Coyne, Public School Grade 6 Social Studies Teacher
- Helene Dillard, Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension (ex-officio)
- Brian Gilchrist, Executive Director, Washington County, Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Jessica Gulvin (youth trustee), Student, Wells College
- Debbie Grusenmeyer, Extension Associate, Animal Science Department, Cornell University
- Teishawn Kevelier (youth trustee), Student, Dowling University
- Cathy Lovejoy Maloney, Executive Director, Niagara County, Cornell Cooperative Extenstion
- Tristan Zuber, Dairy Foods Processing Extension Associate, Cornell University
Director of Development
Elizabeth Searle, (315) 702-8242, email@example.com
I pledge my HEAD to clearer thinking, my HEART to greater loyalty, my HANDS to larger service and my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country and my world.