Who We Are
Mission: The NYS 4-H Foundation cultivates, secures, and stewards financial resources to support the Cornell Cooperative Extension New York State 4-H program in developing and delivering superior 4-H youth development programs.
Overview: Learn more about the Foundation’s management, financial status and plans for achieving goals. The following documents provide information about the Foundation’s financial standing, fiduciary responsibility and vision.
- NYS 4-H Foundation 2011 Form 990
- Annual Report 2011
- NYS 4-H Foundation 2012 Form 990
- Annual Report 2012
- NYS 4-H Foundation 2013 Form 990
Governance: The Foundation is governed by a diverse, elected Board of Trustees, including young trustees.
- Emmaline Long (Chair), Crop Production Manager, CY Farms, LLC
- Teishawn Florestal-Kevelier (Vice Chair), 4-H Youth Development Assistant, Cornell Cooperative Extension of New York City, and student, Dowling University
- Andrew Turner (Secretary), Interim 4-H State Program Leader, Senior Extension Associate (ex-officio)
- Shirley Spencer (Treasurer), Credit Representative, Farm Credit East, ACA
- Brian Gilchrist, Executive Director, Washington County, Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Jessica Gulvin (youth trustee), Student, Wells College
- Debbie Grusenmeyer, Extension Associate, Animal Science Department, Cornell University
- Chris Watkins, Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension (ex-officio)
- Tristan Zuber, Dairy Foods Processing Extension Associate, Cornell University
Director of Development
Elizabeth Searle, (315) 702-8242, firstname.lastname@example.org
I pledge my HEAD to clearer thinking, my HEART to greater loyalty, my HANDS to larger service and my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country and my world.