Who We Are
Mission: The NYS 4-H Foundation cultivates, secures, and stewards financial resources to support the Cornell Cooperative Extension New York State 4-H program in developing and delivering superior 4-H youth development programs.
Overview: Learn more about the Foundation’s management, financial status and plans for achieving goals. The following documents provide information about the Foundation’s financial standing, fiduciary responsibility and vision.
- 2011 ANNUAL REPORT
- 2010 ANNUAL REPORT
- NYS 4-H FOUNDATION 2011 FORM 990
- NYS 4-H FOUNDATION 2010 FORM 990
- STRATEGIC PLAN
Governance: The Foundation is governed by a diverse, elected Board of Trustees, including young trustees.
- J. David Ferris (Chair), Chief Executive Officer, P.W. Wood & Son, Inc.
- Thomas Facer (Vice Chair), President, Farm Fresh First
- Valerie Adams (Secretary), 4-H State Program Leader, Senior Extension Associate
- Deborah Grusenmeyer (Treasurer), Extension Associate, Animal Science, Cornell University
- Drew Coyne, Public School Grade 6 Social Studies Teacher
- Helene Dillard, Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Brian Gilchrist, Executive Director, Washington County Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Emmaline Long, student, Cornell University
- Sally Prather, Principal, Mercer Health & Benefits
- Shirley Spencer, Credit Representative, Farm Credit East, ACA
Director of Development
Elizabeth Searle, (315) 702-8242, firstname.lastname@example.org
I pledge my HEAD to clearer thinking, my HEART to greater loyalty, my HANDS to larger service and my HEALTH to better living for my club, my community, my country and my world.